This year’s event will feature two enormous tents - each filled with hundreds of live butterflies. join us for a day of great activities including a Birds of Prey show, live animal encounters, games, educational booths, crafts, music, food and drinks. Early member preview begins at 9:00 with general admission at 10:00. Click on the side links for a complete schedule of events, festival map, and more information from throughout the day.
This is a rain or shine event.
No Pets Please
Online Pre Purchased Admissions:
Plan enough time to park, take the shuttle and get your hand stamp at admissions. Pickup your timed Tent Entry wristband at the “Tickets Pre Purchased Online” tent. We recommend a 30 minute lead time prior to your tent entry. Come early! There is plenty to enjoy throughout the day, both before and after your butterfly encounter, and you won’t want to miss a minute of the fun.
Day of Admissions:
• $ 5.00-Child (ages 4-12)
• Free – Children 3 and younger
Plan enough time to park, take the shuttle, pay your admission, and proceed to the “Tickets Purchased Today” Tent Entry wristband area. Purchases that are made on the day of the festival include entry to the butterfly tents on a fist come, first served basis until we reach capacity. There is plenty to enjoy throughout the day, both before and after your butterfly encounter, and you won’t want to miss a minute of the fun.
This is a Rain or Shine Event
• Park at N. Atlanta Church of Christ (5676 Roberts Drive, Dunwoody, GA 30338)
• Shuttles will run continuously throughout the day.
• Please note: there is no parking at the Nature Center;
• Concessions? Of course! Have lunch, a cold drink, and some frozen treats with us—concessions are cash only.
• Games, Crafts, Live music, Magic, Birds-of-Prey, Reptiles and Butterflies. We’ve got it covered! See you Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
There are only a limited number of available times for the Butterfly tent and once we reach capacity, we will no longer allow entry to the tents (although you can still come to the festival to participate in our games, crafts, and other activities).